Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NC-17

Don't you hate it when people say they love Satan, but they don't really mean it?  Da Grimston & Mist-E have those poseurs' numbers in today's featured song, "Pentagram Sam." 

I have to confess that I don't know a lot about this group (other than they are hilarious), and can't seem to find much about them on the interwebs, but I do know that they are associated with a genre of house music called Witch House, which also includes groups like Salem and oOoOO.  Here's hoping they keep writing songs about the sorry state of devil worship these days.  In the meantime, however, enjoy this song as an appetizer for this weekend's upcoming theme: Say You Love Satan!


*Note: As I said, this group is hilarious, so I highly recommend you open the clip in YouTube, where you can read the lyrics along with the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment