Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Back in black!

Art by Sol Rac
Wait, who am I kidding? I never took off last year's black! At any rate, it's that time of year again--I'm all hopped up on candy corn and ready to hurl the best non-Monster Mash songs at your crusty ears!

In accordance with the prophecy, the first song is from The Cramps, who were the original inspiration for this blog. The song is the Human Fly, about a tender soul with 96 tears in his 96 eyes. Won't you open your screen door for him and let him give you a buzz?





2 comments:

  1. Love the cramps ever since the soundtrack to "Return of the Living Dead" film...

    Jeremy H.

    New Look, New Name and Same Stuff...
    [Being-Retro]

    Also, thought I would share this with you... this is the label I work for and we want to get a good turn out this year.. Maybe you like and then share?

    13 Days of Chills [2013] Win Prizes and More!
    Brought to you by "Howlin' Wolf Records", go ahead you should check it out! Remember this runs all month long and it's all about the score music from some of your favorite films and the mention of prizes doesn't hurt either.

    http://www.13chills.com/

    Ps. Word Verification is Awful, if you get the chance PLEASE Turn it Off and set your comment preferences to NO ANONYMOUS! If you need some help on this, please visit my post today.. I have some helpful steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed, thanks! Cool site, I'm planning a movie theme weekend soon and will give a mention.

      Delete